22 February 2012

Say It with Diamonds review

A lovely review for Say It with Diamonds is just what I need to push me to the finishing post of the wip.

Julie at Cataromance says (among other things):

Lucy King has become one of my go-to authors for red-hot romance sprinkled with class and sass! Emotionally satisfying, fast-paced, wonderfully written and absolutely impossible to put down, Say It with Diamonds is a spellbinding sizzler packed with heart, delicious humour and first class romance. Bella is a fantastic heroine who gives Carrie Bradshaw and Becky Bloomwood a run for their money with her quick wit, intelligence and candidness and Will was a gorgeous hero I simply adored.

Funny, emotional and riveting from beginning to end, Say It with Diamonds is another winner for Lucy King!

Check out the whole review here. All I can say is wow, and thank you, Julie!

3 comments:

Sally Clements said...

Yay! Great review, Lucy, congrats!

Lacey Devlin said...

Congratulations, Lucy!

Lucy King said...

Thanks, ladies. It did rather make my day!