31 August 2011

Tag Team

My fellow Riva writer and all round romance goddess, Nicola Marsh, has a short story up on Amazon. It's called Tag Team and here's the blurb...

A Victorian Police Special Ops team leader joins forces with an Australian Defence Force Tactical Assault Group expert who specializes in biological warfare to stop an imminent chemical threat.

When the threat becomes personal and the body count mounts, they find themselves locked in a safe room, where they discover their sizzling history takes little to ignite.

How fab does that sound??? I've downloaded it to my Kindle and as soon as I've finished my wordcount for the day I'll be tucking in (if I can hold out that long). You can get it here if you're in the UK and here in the US. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Oooh...enjoy, Lucy!

Can't wait to hear what you think :)

This story makes me want to write a rom suspense series!