23 November 2009

Heroine inspiration

My Bk 3 heroine has always been a people pleaser and has spent her life doing pretty much anything to avoid a scene. But not any longer. She's fed up of being trampled on, so she's been on an assertiveness course. She's learnt how to say 'no', to go for what she wants and to embrace confrontation. She's just embarked on a journey to find herself and the last thing she needs is a man in her life messing things up.

Oh dear. My hero could be in for a rocky ride. He should just be thankful that she draws the line at shooting people.

4 comments:

Jackie Ashenden said...

Fabulous video! Very cool. Your heroine sounds great. I feel sorry for the hero! :-)

Lacey Devlin said...

I love it! She sounds spunky :D and its almost a shame she draws the line at shooting people...

Lucy King said...

A whole nuther genre!

Joanne Coles said...

She sounds a great heroine, will be interesting to see how the poor hero manages her. I almost feel sorry for him.